- 1 pound medium-size asparagus
- 2 or 3 slices prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- 190g OKA cheese, grated
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Try a simple and delicious country-style recipe combining asparagus with proscuitto and OKA cheese. Asparagus and the robust character of OKA cheese result in a bold combination, especially when wrapped with delicious proscuitto to form a roll. Perfect as an appetizer or a small snack you can enjoy guilt-free with your fingers.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Trim the bottom third off of the asparagus. Wrap three asparagus tips with a slice of prosciutto and place the bundles on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top each with grated OKA cheese, a drizzle of olive oil, and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese melts and prosciutto is crispy.