- 1 slice Au Pain Doré Croissant Loaf
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cold water
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives
- Maple Oka Cheese (shredded)
- Micro greens to garnish
- Lightly butter the slice of croissant loaf and grill on low heat to toast. Set aside.
- Whisk the two eggs and 1 tsp of cold water together until the eggs are completely homogenous and liquid-like. Season with salt and pepper and add the chives.
- Place a non-stick pan on low heat and melt the remaining butter until it has just begun to bubble.
- Add the whisked eggs to the pan and using a silicone spatula, move the eggs around the pan in a quick and constant motion. It will almost appear like you are making scrambled eggs.
- Once the eggs begin to set, stop moving them around and try to distribute the loose/liquid portion of the eggs evenly across the top of the cooked eggs.
- Place the shredded cheese around the middle of the eggs and begin to quickly fold the eggs over the cheese to create a square. Start with one side, this will create a long edge. Fold the other side to create the second long edge and then finish with the ends.
- Place on the toasted slice of Croissant Loaf, top with micro greens for garnish and serve right away.